.::PV Outlook::.
 
Berryz工房 - ピリリと行こう

.::About Me::.
Welcome to Kizuna, the one-stop zone for Japanese music which consists mainly of Hello! Project as well as Johnny's boys. Also covering a lil' bit of drama and anime too. You can download anything from my site, but please read the rules carefully and follow them before proceeding.

.::Profile::.
Name: Max H.
Age: 20
Location: Singapore
MSN: max_okita@yahoo.co.jp

click for more...

.::Tagboard::.
 

.::Archives::.

November 2006

.::Great Friends::.
Alarice
Amir
Ash
Azlin
Azy
Bart
Beatrice
Bernard
Cedric
Charlie
Elena
Emma
Fauzo
Furiko
Jamie
Jane
Jannah
Jannah
Jasmine
Jayina
Jayne
JuQin
Liana
Lynnie
Nure
Olivia
Pei Yee
Salbiah
Stephanie
Tasha
Tracy
Wan

.::J-Pop Sites::.
My Yahoo! blog (Japanese)
Hello! Victory
JPOPSUKI Tracker
Hello! Online
Teruki Paradise
DJ-Waffles

.::Official Sites::.
Hello! Project
Johnny's Entertainment
Tackey & Tsubasa
Puffy AmiYumi

.::Credits::.

 






Saturday, November 04, 2006

Rules

The rules are some guidelines for you while visiting my site, especially when downloading my files from my site.

1) You can download as many videos here as you want, but please use them for your own purposes.

2) You can request for maximum 2 video a week, since I'm uploading them on sites such as Megaupload, Sendspace or Savefile. The sites may be a little slow, but its the best file upload servers that I am able to use for the moment.

3) Strictly no hotlinking of my created links on other sites such as forums or blogs. Show this site if you want, but please do not steal the links elsewhere. I spend hours creating this links, so please respect the work I have done.

4) Comments are welcome, but please no flooding or spam or you will be banned.

5) If you have any latest news on any members of Hello! Project or Johnny's boys, feel free to e-mail to me with a citation as reference of your news.

6) No requesting of mp3 files, concert DVDs or photobooks. Only TV show performances and PVs allowed.

7) If you have a file to upload for me to place on my site, do e-mail me and I will put it up along with your credits.

Alright, I hope you guys have a brief idea, so do enjoy my site ^^. If you have any queries or wanting to make requests, feel free to contact me below.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
About Me

Name: Max H.
Age: 20
Location: Singapore
Favourite H!P member: Abe Natsumi
Favourite H!P group: Morning Musume
Favourite Johnny member: Takizawa Hideaki
Favourite Johnny group: Tackey & Tsubasa
Favourite all-time group(s): Puffy AmiYumi, X-Japan
Currently listening: Howl & J - Perhaps Love
Currently watching: Goong (Princess Hours)
Currently playing: Too busy to play games

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact Me

Skype: sapphiredragon
QQ: 449831527
AIM: MaxKNirvana
E-mail: slither86@gmail.com
MSN: max_okita@yahoo.co.jp

hideaki @ 11:00 AM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


{-+-}